Anne - Brrr! It

Anne - Brrr!  It

Friday, February 4, 2011

Say It Isn't So!

Good Friday afternoon? (April 22, 2011)  What a great day to listen to some fantastic music! Handel's Messiah - only my all-time favorite of all!  London Philharmonic at Royal Albert Hall?  Not bad.... front row seats?  Are you kidding me?  Mimi and Kevin are going to have a wonderful time.  But I'm not jealous - and neither is Anne. Nope, not one bit. Not even a little bit. Well, maybe a little bit.  I wonder if the Queen will be there - or maybe some of her family?  Wow!  How great is it going to be?  Yes, God is good!

2 comments:

  1. I like the pictures, dad. Especially the one of mom wrapped in a blanket! What happened to your "Brrrr" post, though??
    Also, just for the record, it's okay for you to be jealous of your children. We are having a lot of fun. Well, I can't speak to the killing of snakes, but there's nothing like 10am and the sun is still asleep. HA!
    keep blogging, dad. i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that picture taken in front of Gleneagle castle? Hahaha...
    I'm eagerly waiting for blog post #2, but in the meantime will continue padding your stats :)

    ReplyDelete